October 12, 2014

Solo traveller for the first time

Destination : South Korea

I'd been travel to South Korea for the first time since 2011 right away after I finish my Diploma study. Been here alone really challenged me as a solo traveller, a 21st years old asian girl and as a muslim. For the first time I've been here there's nothing more I want except for quite my job (at that time I'm still doing it). I realise working its not fun then I just go travel here in Seoul. On words, after a month travelling I try to ask is there any possible for me to get an scholarship for furthering my study in Korea. Plus I do admit that I like the safety here and the convenient provided in Korea. Then after a month I'm back to Malaysia and working plus still searching applying all scholarship or school in Korea. At the moment I just wanna quit my work badly. LOL. After 3 month I go back to Korea as a student and a traveller. 

And my journey just begin....

I will share in other post later on. I kept the memories too long and too many. Its time to share but not now. See ya!

This is me and I love autumn the most!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment